Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Already?!

I've gotten in the habit of going on late night bike rides lately. It's kind of neat. It's a little cold, but there's literally no one on the street. It's kind of like the world is turned off. So anyways, I'm riding around last night, and I see this house:
A few thoughts:
1. I live in a predominantly Jewish neighborhood...odd.
2. christmas is over a month away, it just seems slightly excessive.
3. I could say quite a bit more about the above, but I'll hold off on the angry Jewish kid rant.
4. I wonder how much christmas lights add to the average person's electric bill (really just a curiosity thing).


On a second slightly different note (but also something I came upon while cycling at night), mirror-windows (if that's the propor nomenclature) are pretty neat. I came across this building that had several of them:

I began to wonder. Why do buildings have these windows? Is it just for aesthetics? Then I realized that the answer's totally obvious: they're hiding something. So the question really becomes: what are they hiding? I guess I'll never know.

1 comment:

Jason R said...

Office sex, thats what they are hiding. But they can see you.